Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will there be a Day where more than 5 People get a Key ?

Hey i was wondering why just 5 People every week get an A0 key and wanted to ask if there is a Chance with an growing community that maybe the key win Chance is growing too like maybe 10 peoples or something like that ^^

Comments

• Options
    They have been giving 5 away a week for a long time, for the A0.
    The A0 is a smaller test sample because of the NDA and all the general testing that needs to be done. I don't think that number will likely change :disappointed:
  • Options
    If they did give more than 5 keys it would probably be for a Beta 0. But i doubt itll change for A0. Otherwise you have to purchase access
  • Options
    Even if they increase the number of keys I am sure I will still get the same disappoint after finding out I wasn't chosen again.
  • Options
    Just do what everyone else does...make 50 dummy accounts to increase your chances.
  • Options
    @nscheffel

I have my main account then thought about making another one . . . and didn't :wink:

• Options
    Making dummy accounts for Alpha0 access... I can't even imagine the level of loser...
  • Options
    the last game i ran multiple accounts in was evony, and I ran 9 accounts at the same time just to be a dick to everyone that opposed me XD. I think back to it and it was such a waste of time :neutral:

• Options
    They have had promotions that have given away multiple keys in the past, and may in the future. Whether those are alpha 0 or beta 0 is up to them. Halloween and the Children's charity are two examples where multiple keys were given away.
  • Options
    That'll come after the day they've given me all 5 keys.
  • Options
    I recommend being active in the forums and on discord for the best odds at getting one, and of course we would all love a alpha 0 key, but it is what it is.
  • Options
    I honestly would not worry about it. The Alpha-0 that many people join is less about experiencing the game and more about testing what is being asked of by the Devs in a very specific way.

Rumor has it, since I am not in the Alpha-0, that some folks have heard from the Devs that some of the people who were pulled into Alpha-0 decided to just run off and play the game and explore instead of testing and have since lost their access. So I would say that unless you would like to basically be a test dummy for a few hours at a time you might as well wait for Alpha-1 where people will be able to explore and play the game with the expectation that they will report when things go sideways.
  • Options
    So i started a local cash was, bunch of juiced up men cleaning cars in speedos... I will donate the proceeds of 5 dollars for a key.... 
  • Options
    5 keys are definitely enough. With the amount of keys I've seen given out that number barely compares to the people I actually see using them.Alpha 0 is actually for testing certain aspects of the game and their systems/network. 
    I am sure they will have more give-a-way events
  • Options
    Who knows what week 47 key drawings will bring.