Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Buying A Bundle

Hello,

New here and in my google search for videos about the game I found their kickstart page.  It seems on this page they had more bundles with different items than I am seeing now.  So I wonder, is the kickstarter $500.00 pack better than the one they have now in the store?  Or is the Intrepid Pre-Order pack just as good as the Braver Of Worlds pack, but different?  Because the costumes in the kickstarter one look way more cooler.  And I don't want to spend money if I was late to show and missed a better deal for my $500.00. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options

• Options
    Looking at the kickstarter you get way more stuff for the $500.00 as it backtrack rewards as well.  A Cupcake shop, a stuffed animal mount, and some swan stuff does not seem to compare.  Perhaps I am missing something.
  • Options
    The $500 kickstarter package definitely was better. But is no longer available. The pre-order packages are the only things currently available. If you don't like the current theme, it does change every month on the 2nd I believe. Last months theme has a more necromancer feel.

I did a quick search. If you want to see some images of last months theme, I've found them in this video at 15:30:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oukqC08nuGI

So, unfortunately you won't get as much from packages as Kickstarter had from here on out. But at the same time, these current pre-order packs are better than anything that may be offered in the future. You will have time to wait for a better package if you would like to see more fitting DLC for your tastes. Alpha 1 is still a while off, definitely starting sometime after the first half of this year.

On another note: Welcome to the forums!! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Looks like @Zainoxcovered the bulk of your question...

But otherwise, Welcome :)
  • Options
    Yes, the $500 kickstarter was better, given the lifetime subscription.

However, the $500 pack as of right now is certainly worth it. 

You end up getting:
    • 12 months of game time ($180 value)
    • $150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
    So right there that's $330 of the $500.

Of that remaining $170 you have to consider if you like the cosmetics are not because they break down to 

Masque Cosmetic $5
    Swan Skin $15
    Bear Skin $20
    Boat Swan Skin $25
    Candy House Skin $25
    Costume $25

$115 in individual purchases

Now you are talking about $55 for Alpha 1 & 2 and Beta 1 & 2 Access.

Honestly, that's not bad at all.

• Options
    There are many differences between the Kickstarter packages and the current intrepid packs, you can view them all on the store page and the bottom of the KS page :3
  • Options
    Very helpful to know, and kickstarter received lifetime.  Wow, missed out there.  Might be best to just wait for the game release and save my money.  That lifetime was worth it for sure.  The current pack not so much for me.  Thanks for the replies and o7