Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Will we get skins for guildhalls?

I know we will have the basic set of designs, but I got to thinking, it would be sweet to put a skill over the hall. It would set the theme of your guild better I am thinking, and set your guild place apart from the others.

I was thinking a Castle Grayskull look would be cool. What do you guys think? Oh these skill would change the look inside too. I am hoping this happens.

Comments

• That appeared in the kickstarter leader of men package.
    Along with freehold skins for other accounts.
    So I would not be surprised TBH.
    But it depends what exclusive means...
    ...an exclusive skin or the ability to apply a skin to a freehold/guildhall
  • That appeared in the kickstarter leader of men package.
    Along with freehold skins for other accounts.
    So I would not be surprised TBH.
    But it depends what exclusive means...
    ...an exclusive skin or the ability to apply a skin to a freehold/guildhall

I know the freeholds will get skins, but I don't remember if they said guildhalls will too.
  • If they can skin it, they will sell it. So fully expect a wide and varied range of Guildhall appearances. Two are already confirmed. The one from LoM KS and the one from LoM Summer. In game you can at least expect there to be racial options that you won't need to purchase.
  • Guild Flags outside or on the roof?
  • As Rune_Relic mentioned, there have already been two Guildhall skins released during the Kickstarter. Skins are a prime candidate for the online store since the game isn't P2W and people go crazy for different types of housing looks in other games. There will be plenty of hall and housing skins in the future.
  • yes you will get skins for it the necromancer monthly pack had one and some kickstarter packs had them so yes
  • Already a thing.
  • Malgus said:
    yes you will get skins for it the necromancer monthly pack had one and some kickstarter packs had them so yes

you mean the 500 DLR pack right ?
  • Best pack so far.
  • Pretty sure there are some :3
  • Long answer: Yeah.

Short answer: Yes.
  • Yeah 
  • Confirmed.
  • Affirmative