Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Add on purchase cancelation and just swap

Hello, I had submitted a support ticket on Friday the 16th of this month concerning canceling an add-on purchase I had made a while ago. I was wondering how long that process could take considering I wanted to swap out the mule cosmetic for another that I would rather have from this months exclusive.

Situation: I had the basic KS and bought a mule add-on from the summer KS, but later upgraded to braver of worlds and just didn't want the extra mule skin from the summer KS. I just wanted to swap the mule with that bear as to not go through the whole refund process.

I know things don't happen over night, but just concerned about the time frame cause its towards the end of the month for the limited cosmetics.

Comments

• For support tickets the process typically takes less than 1 week for a response. If time elapses past that point it is permissible to send a follow up inquiry via zendesk.
    thank you,
This discussion has been closed.