Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Combine the paragon assets!

Hey there,

So with the recently released paragon assets on UE4 i personally think that ashes should make good use of this.

There character designs and movements are oustanding and would make a great add to the battle system.

And this all for free.

who thinks the same?

Comments

• Options
    It's all free?
  • Options
    The studio closed down and released all their stuff out into the wild for use. So yeah, it is free.
  • Options
    Paragon always looked great, a shame it's being closed down, the assets are definately good to use :3
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    RIP paragon
    Your legacy will not be forgotten :heartbreak:
  • Options
    I realu liked paragon so I was really sad when epic closed him. I like to see some reincarnation in other games. They can use little modernizer weapons and animation. Because Nobody can say Paragon was bad looking game. But However I am bit afraid if this will combine with ashes of creation style.
    Paragon has rly nice armours and clothes but they are a little to bit realistic ( high quality) for ashes of creation. What can hit optimalization. But if they only will use weapons and animations' it's rly greate for the game
  • Options
    Great comments guys! Paragon was almost an perfected moba in looks and movement. Yes it would be too high for a mmo but modifying and taking the inspiration and ''rising it up from its ashes'' could bring this game the life it needs.