Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What Kind of Mimics would you want to see?

Hi guys.

As the title says what besides the flowers we have already seen?

I would like more dangerous stuff. Something that will actually make you think twice about venturing alone.

For example I may be walking down a forest minding my own business when suddenly a tree starts coming after me

Or perharps a rock starts moving and this guy attacks!

what can you picture?

Comments

• Options
    I go into a cave...and it tries to eat me! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    " Something that will actually make you think twice about venturing alone."
    Walking by a sea and seeing many tentacles would give me very bad nightmares. I don't like these things because of obvious anime reasons <.< 

• Options

The mimic chests from Dark Souls would make you think twice about opening chests. 

• Options
    Houses can be mimics
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    After an hour of intense combat with your buddies....you enter an open room devoid of features except a legendary artefact at the end of your exhausting endeavour and multiple boss fights......you rush to claim your shiny reward for all the effort relaxed in the knowledge you beat the bosses....
    ....mimic.

You summon your pet....not knowing it was eaten by a mimic. Will you summon your pet again ? Are you sure its going to be your pet ?
  • Options
    Chest mimics are a standard :3 honestly mimics can be created from almost anything.
  • Options

Heres a mimic ive never seen in a game before. Would be cool so see stuff like this
  • Options
    stick to classics 
  • Options
    While classics are good and all I would like to see fresh stuff in ashes. I love the suggestions made so far. specially the Corpse Mimic sounds terrifying and exciting!