Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Has their been a release date planned yet?

I was just wondering if their has been any planned release date cause i really want to play the game.

Comments

• Nothing announced yet.

Best guess is late 2019 or early 2020.
  • The game is supposed to release before 2020 and there will be 2 Alpha and 2 Beta phases starting this year :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    2019-2020 like @AutumnLeaf said, but forgot to mention the A0 and B0. So 3 Alphas and 3 Betas.

• ://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/
  • This is the only official info on the release date that has been announced so far:

The devs have mentioned recently that the project is "slightly ahead or in a better position than anticipated at this point".
  • Wouldn't expect the reverse. "Slightly behind or in a worse position than anticipated at this point." would do do them no favors.
  • Wouldn't expect the reverse. "Slightly behind or in a worse position than anticipated at this point." would do do them no favors.
    The whole point of transparency is to not put a spin on things. So if they were behind schedule I would expect them to say so. 
  • With all these alpha and beta phases ahead, i just hope no one thinks about porting the game on a different engine, or have a reroll in any way :s

I can wait, i appreciate the work, and i will continue to wait ... B)
  • Christoph said:
    With all these alpha and beta phases ahead, i just hope no one thinks about porting the game on a different engine, or have a reroll in any way :s

I can wait, i appreciate the work, and i will continue to wait ... B)
    Intrepid are 100% committed to Unreal Engine 4. They just spent 4 days sharing a booth with Epic games at GDC :)