Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Anyone Plan on Streaming Ashes once it goes full release on Twitch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YouTube... kek
  • Options
    People stream on Youtube? Damn, my grandpa internet knowledge is growing everyday.
  • Options
    People stream on Youtube? Damn, my grandpa internet knowledge is growing everyday.
    It's a viable option for those that get banned from twitch, although it is the lesser streaming platform
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    How about that NVidia Shield thing? They keep trying to get me to sign up every week when I have to download new drivers? Or Facebook Live?
  • Options
    How about that NVidia Shield thing? They keep trying to get me to sign up every week when I have to download new drivers? Or Facebook Live?
    Or Mixer
  • Options
    stream no, but maybe some You Tube videos for my guild.  When legion came out for WoW they kept calling me cheapwiki since I kept class builds, gear, and dungeon strategies posted all the time.  Videos might take more time but will be easier to show what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    does anyone know when A1 goes live or is close to being released?

• Options
    Early Q4 for Alpha 1 stage 1 was announced at PAX panel in the closing minute today.
  • Options
    Is there a video up somewhere for me to watch and that is the earliest to get in from the purchased packages from kick starter correct?

• Options
    Early Q4 for Alpha 1 stage 1 was announced at PAX panel in the closing minute today.
    Rejoice \o/
  • Options
    Taking bets on the date. I'm going to go with October 19th
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Taking bets on the date. I'm going to go with October 19th
    Nov. 30th
  • Options
    I'll be streaming for sure, hopefully starting with Alpha 1.
  • Options
    Twitch.tv/Rodzorr, my twitch career shall start when Alpha 1 launches. I might have to quit my job for it
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    All MMOs nowdays have not only multitude of streamers but, sadly, all those streamers spamming zone (and world) chats with messages to watch them.

Sadly, streamers nowdays became pests as annoying as gold sellers. In another MMO I'm playing, I had to ignore all streamers (same like ignoring gold sellers) just to stop the spam.

So, what I would personally like is that not a single streamer comes to play and stream AoC. Sadly, this ain't gonna happen, so my next hope is that ignore list will not have limited slots.
  • Options
    I can only speak for myself, but I never advertised my channel on the chat in any MMO or game, actually I never even saw anyone doing it. Goldsellers, well, that's an other case. :)
  • Options
    Yeah like a million people probably lol
  • Options
    I might dabble in some PvP on Twitch, but it's gonna be a very crowded place the first month or so until the variety streamers go bored and jump to the next big thing. 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Who knows maybe if your lucky you will be known for something in the Ashes community for streaming, like a PVP GOD or Master crafter there will be many interactions with the node system and other players as well, so I am excited to do a little streaming and see if I can snag a few viewers.  
  • Options
    I will be full time streaming it XD not really but as much as I can
  • Options
    I will definitely be streaming the game. I have been playing MMO rpgs since Dark Age of Camelot release in 2001. I think the best part of these types of game is the variety of things to do. I will be exploring all aspects of the game, and sharing information with anyone interested. Super excited to dive in!
  • Options
    I do not know what this streaming is you are talking about !
  • Options
    I stream, you stream, we all stream for ashes streams!
  • Options
    will also be streaming, mainly me getting lost and failing at PvP while inebriated.
  • Options
    I'm going to assume practically everyone that has a decent enough PC to do so will be streaming it.  :D
    Myself included.  :p 
  • Options
    I must be too old to understand all this game streaming nonsense. It's usually some annoying person distractedly playing a game and saying whatever random crap comes to their minds. I think I'll just play the game myself.
  • Options
    BCGiant said:
    I do not know what this streaming is you are talking about !
    Interesting name lol  :D