Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Props to the store current store

The armor is my fav. Whats yours?

Comments

• Options
    That armor really drives the fantasy feel home for me, the previous packages seemed like they were tailor made for a specific group however this set just screams fantasy to me :3
  • Options
  • Options
    Agreed. Other than the necromancer costume this months cosmetics are amazing.
  • Options
    I haven't followed as closely as I should be following. Is the boat skin a good decision? I picked up the lion because it looks amazing but how different will the boat look compared to the generic skins? 
  • Options
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/38727/sneak-peek-at-the-new-cosmetics#latest

Be said and done, why do people not use their eyes before creating new threads :P
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/38727/sneak-peek-at-the-new-cosmetics#latest

Be said and done, why do people not use their eyes before creating new threads :P
    Your life must be so hard.
  • Options
    Fleelix said:
    Xombie said:

Your life must be so hard.

• Options
    uhhhh looks soo good

• Options
    That's nice and all but are things like this going to be available in-game, in a may I need to remind you, a monthly subscription game, 15$ per month, not optional. I mean 150$? They really milking that hype. What they have shown so far with the game it looks like a typical MMO, not the best not the worst just ok....
  • Options
    That's nice and all but are things like this going to be available in-game, in a may I need to remind you, a monthly subscription game, 15$ per month, not optional. I mean 150$? They really milking that hype. What they have shown so far with the game it looks like a typical MMO, not the best not the worst just ok....
    You arent obligated to purchase any of the packages, its an option for those that wish to gain access to specific alpha or beta phases and support the project. 
  • Options
    You don't have to buy the items? The dev team have already stated that there will be items of equal awesome value ingame, if not better. It won't be like BDO where all the cool costumes are in the shop
  • Options
    ^
  • Options
    Pet Lion for sure looks sick, armor is pretty cool as well 
  • Options
    The armor looks amazing.
  • Options
    This is the kind of style I hope we continue to see from the art team :) Very well done.
  • Options
    I love the armor.. ended up getting it.  I hope we can go without the helmet though, that would be ideal!
  • Options
    Yeah this month there are some awesome cosmetics. 

• Options
    I don't really understand why a pegasus would be pulling a wagon.

I wonder how big the lion skin will be? If I have a small pet rat, for example, and apply this lion skin will it make it grown lion size or will it be a tiny rat-sized lion?

I'm holding out for a pack that is a bit more ranger-centric myself...
  • Options

I wonder how big the lion skin will be? If I have a small pet rat, for example, and apply this lion skin will it make it grown lion size or will it be a tiny rat-sized lion?

• Options

Maybe it is lazy? Clipped wings? :(