Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings fellow travelers!

Hello!!!! Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction!!!

My name is Despaireaux (Dez-pair-Oh) and I, like many of you, have been looking for an mmo just like AoC. Too long have I been tormented by an mmo system that treated crafting as though it was a freak sideshow, too long have I been taunted by a world that's trading system had absolutely no risks and in doing so, no rewards. I only recently discovered this game and so happy I had as it hits many of the options I have been waiting for in an mmo. Everything from the focused crafting to a world that is shaped by the players, I am so excited.

My gaming experience includes many well known titles WoW, runescape, Guildwars, Archeage, Ark, Minecraft, ESO, and so many more. So I am not new to the mmo genre, however I do not have very many friends to play with. I am a grinder, it's what I do. I am excited to learn more information about the crafting system and becoming a well known crafter. My ultimate goal; to create my character as though it were a DnD character. With classes and a profession that makes sense, a character that comes into the world with a goal, to become a world class chef!

Comments