Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Engineering profession

Hello, and thank you for visiting my post!!!

Note that I am simply suggesting this skill as I do not know whether they have already confirmed it or not.

Engineering Profession 
is quite important, it is the craft allowing you to create Siege weapons as well as upgrading carts and boats. Making it a very important profession to be around. Just thought someone ought to suggest it since i hadnt seen if it was confirmed yet or not.

Comments

• Options
    We have very little information on the crafting system at this time. They will reveal more over the next few months.
  • Options
    The only problem is that an engineering profession would be limited to siege weaponry or castle defenses given that there is no steam punk like element in the game that allows them to craft actually useful machinery. Unless IS created some sort of mana powered machines to go with it :3
  • Options
    Is it possible that engineers are a collaborative profession that create structures and equipment valuable to other professions? Engineering doesn't have to mean machines; engineers create all sorts of things, from bridges, to blacksmithing equipment to economical alchemy tables.