[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Key winners contacted through social media they won key at

Hey, Team I just was watching the PAX east live stream and actually won an ALPHA 0 key with my twitch account Lillucky173. Was wondering how you were going to follow up since it seems Twitch is having an issue with there messages. Error below.

"Messages are being deprecated! Starting March 30th, your inbox will remain available in a read-only state. You won't be able to send or receive new messages. On April 30th, you will be able to download your existing messaging history, but not read messages."

Comments

• yea i am having the same problem. wondering the same thing.
  • I talked with some people on the discord and they said just to contact support on the https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ and they will help you out i already did that so if it works ill let you know

• Once PAX wraps up, they will send out NDA emails to all winners. After signing they will direct you to me to do the perms and access. 

In regards to Twitch changing their msg policy, that is an interesting variable we did not account for. I am going to run this by the team to see if we can find a quick solution.
This discussion has been closed.