Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello - from a MMO veteran!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited April 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hello @everyone!

I have one thing and one thing only I would like to start off with. Let AoC bring back what we all miss!

I will probably play a ranged character, what do you aim for? :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome firend! 
    I am aiming for playing the bard class with a flair from one of the others :D 
  • Options
    @BraneGames

Nice, sounds like a decent choice of action! 
  • Options
    I typically play ranged DPS, single target class cannon to be exact. That being said, welcome to the Ashes community and forums!
  • Options
    Howdy MMarkie !   I don't have a preference , usually just play what I find fun and can help the guild . 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    I definitely want to be some kind of melee. But I'm unsure what I'll be mixing into with the second class option. Play testing in the future shall be fun!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Welcome @MMarkie!

I'm toying with a few options. My main areas that I enjoy playing are magic users and healers. So, anything involving the Mage, Cleric or possibly Bard.
  • Options
    I am new to the MMO genre, this will be my first "real" MMO experience. I also always play ranged character in other games, but looking for something new like a high damage dealer (Rogue! and Rogue!?) prolly got with the Rogue as a base class.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community 🤗
  • Options
    Big welcome to the community!
  • Options
    @everyone

Nice guys and thank you so much, I am really hyped, too good for my own best at this time  :tired_face:
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!