Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introductions

Hey everyone! I am a long time MMO player and I have been following it's progress since it's announcement. Well, I finally got to play it at PAX East and decided to bite the bullet and preorder. So here I am! I just hope they can deliver on their vision. If they can pull that off this game will be glorious.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to your new home my friend :)
  • Options
    Welcome! *throws confetti*
    What were your thoughts after actually getting your hands on the game?
  • Options
    Zainox said:
    Welcome! *throws confetti*
    What were your thoughts after actually getting your hands on the game?
    The camera pan speed was terrible. The jump is way too floaty. I had no rhythm indication for my auto attacks while playing so that was awkward. 

All in all it seems really promising it just needs polishing. Combat is literally the last thing I care about in this game though. 
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community and forums!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome :) Always need more fluffy players.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I am a long time MMO player and I have been following it's progress since it's announcement. Well, I finally got to play it at PAX East and decided to bite the bullet and preorder. So here I am! I just hope they can deliver on their vision. If they can pull that off this game will be glorious.
    What an awesome time to join in!

Welcome!
  • Options
    Bienvenue sur le forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! Super awesome you got to get some play time in :)
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!