Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Let me introduce myself

Hi, I am player who has played many MMORPGs (and RPGs) throughout his gaming life. I am no veteran by any stretch of the imagination, but I greatly enjoy the genre. As the nick suggests, I am a little bit of a Mage fanatic. I've been waiting for a game that would let me experience  50 shades of Mage and although it won't quite be 50 in Ashes of Creation, it might just be enough to quench my thirst for exploring the arts of the arcane.

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    There definitely be a lot of builds and spells to play with in this game. ;)
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums and the community!
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hi, I am player who has played many MMORPGs (and RPGs) throughout his gaming life. I am no veteran by any stretch of the imagination, but I greatly enjoy the genre. As the nick suggests, I am a little bit of a Mage fanatic. I've been waiting for a game that would let me experience  50 shades of Mage and although it won't quite be 50 in Ashes of Creation, it might just be enough to quench my thirst for exploring the arts of the arcane.

Love that intro....something tells me I should look out for your fanatical mage skills!  

Welcome Master Wizard!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!