Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PAX Overview Video

My Glorious Ashes Community, I have posted the PAX Overview. If you weren't able to attend the event or watch the streams, you can live the event through this video. This video is also a good introduction to the team and what this project is all about. Help us spread the word about Ashes by sharing this video on social media and with your friends. The community here is the greatest aspect of the project, without your support and passion there would be no Ashes. So from the bottom of our hearts, we cannot thank you all enough. You make each day possible. THANK YOU 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUlEIwIxbkk

Comments

• Options
    Great video :)

For us that live far away from US, it is nice to get as much insight and "feel" of the event through videos like this :)

• Options
    Very well put together, another great event filled with great developers and great community members! Verra nice!
  • Options
    Fantastic video! Looked like everyone had fun! This means a lot to us that live too far away to attend! Thankyou for such caring Devs and community members for sharing the experience X 

#TheFutureOfMMORPGs !
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    I'm so sad I couldn't make it, and when you (at 7:30 in the vid) announced that every1 in the room would get access I literally cried. Feelsbadman.

PS. loved the vid. 
  • Options
    Love the video!!  This is some great stuff #TheFutureOfMMORPGs

I really wish I could have been there, but my wife's brother got married that weekend!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    The way i see it, the Gaming Industry, as a whole, brought this upon themselves. So if Indie Devs are the ones destined to bring it back - so be it. I'm game  B)
    • Show us what you got Intrepid - we're cheering for ya !!!!  o:)

• Options
    Thanks for the video for us that could not attend :mrgreen:
  • Options
    That video made me so excited I wanted to jump up on my desk and cheer!  B)
  • Options
    *snaps fingers* - nope, we are still in 2018. Was hoping for 2019 and release of AoC tomorrow
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I like it.

• Options
    Seems like people had a great time at PAX, and the demo was pretty neat. I hope to be able to attend if Intrepid ever wants to come to Europe in the future for any conventions. 
  • Options
    Zinnie said:
    Seems like people had a great time at PAX, and the demo was pretty neat. I hope to be able to attend if Intrepid ever wants to come to Europe in the future for any conventions. 
    I think they have said they will go to EU convention when the game is closer to launch
  • Options
    Still bummed I missed the panel. I was there 3/4 days, but didn't hear about the panel until an hour after it ended. Got to play though, which was pretty sweet, and apparently spent enough time in the booth to show up in the video twice. Super excited to get to see more of it in A1, now I just have to work on salt control for missing A0 keys :tongue:

P.S. In case Akil ever reads this stuff: Thanks again for sticking around after playing to answer questions.
  • Options
    Great video!!!
  • Options
     <3 it!
  • Options
    boomshakala exactly what the doctor ordered ...thanks Steve 
  • Options
    Wow, really exciting stuff. Steve's speech when he was on the panel was awesome! I'm hooked all over again (like I ever wasn't lol )
  • Options
    Really exciting :naughty: can't wait to play !
  • Options
    When you guys coming to the Midwest?

Videos are great but I'd love to come see the game in person
  • Options
    I was very impressed with the speed of release of this video.  It gives me hope that the developers will be quick to respond to user feedback and implement changes tot he game quickly.
  • Options
    was watching some of the live stream but this is nice to, i enjoy the q&a session the most
  • Options
    Come to Australia Intrepid!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Wonderful how development is coming along diving into the lore as much as possible
  • Options
    Great look ahead at what's coming; but I get concerned when I hear "I don't know if we will ever leave Alpha 0, we are gaining so much valuable information," as backer awaiting BETA testing to start so we may test as well.
  • Options
    Pogybait said:
    Great look ahead at what's coming; but I get concerned when I hear "I don't know if we will ever leave Alpha 0, we are gaining so much valuable information," as backer awaiting BETA testing to start so we may test as well.
    All they're saying is that Alpha 0 provides a fantastic canvas for being creative and testing out ideas prior to delivering it as a "soon-to-come content" that needs testing.
  • Options
    Oiraeket said:
    Pogybait said:
    All they're saying is that Alpha 0 provides a fantastic canvas for being creative and testing out ideas prior to delivering it as a "soon-to-come content" that needs testing.
    They have yet to miss a promised deadline. A1P1 has been promised for early Q4, expect to see that then. A0 may indeed continue on as a testing phase/playground for them, that doesn't mean they won't continue along with the development milestones.
  • Options
    Ey great stuff! sad I couldn't be there :( 
  • Options
    Excelent presentation video! I really enjoyed the talk