Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey there guys! Fresh meat

My name is Tyler, but I'll most likely go by "BRiCK" in game. I come from quite few other games, most notably probably being Albion Online here recently. I was pretty heavily involved in GvG and PvP fights and look forward to doing that in Ashes of Creation. Also play fortnite and pubg of course, who doesnt right?  

So I found this game exactly 364 days ago registered an account... I waited a while to see what happened with it and wound up forgetting about it. Well I just so happen to come across it again today and decided to take a leap of faith. I bought the Voyager pack ($250)  :D 

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game! Now I gotta find myself a guild :D

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
    Good luck in your search for a guild :naughty:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome friend!
  • Options
    BRiCK from Black C*cks? :O Is that you bro!?
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! :smiley:
    Voyager is a pretty awesome package with the A2 access and incredible Griffin mount skin!  If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a pm :wink:

• Options
    Welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
    Goodluck with the guild search! There are plenty advertised in the "Guild Recruitment" section of this forum.
  • Options
    Unphazd said:
    Nah thats not me bud, I was in Tea Party/Money Guild in Albion.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Unphazd said:
    Nah thats not me bud, I was in Tea Party/Money Guild in Albion.
    Ah ok, I was in Conflict, we were once in the same alliance but then we switched out to BLAME.
  • Options
    My name is Tyler, but I'll most likely go by "BRiCK" in game. I come from quite few other games, most notably probably being Albion Online here recently. I was pretty heavily involved in GvG and PvP fights and look forward to doing that in Ashes of Creation. Also play fortnite and pubg of course, who doesnt right?  

So I found this game exactly 364 days ago registered an account... I waited a while to see what happened with it and wound up forgetting about it. Well I just so happen to come across it again today and decided to take a leap of faith. I bought the Voyager pack ($250)  :D 

Welcome to the forums. :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!
  • Options

Welcome Tyler...um...I mean Brick!

Glad to see you have invested in this games future!

Many warm welcomes!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!