Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Its hard to wait

Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want. This is how i feel right about now. 

I try to not have to hight expectations, but its so hard. I'm so stoked for this game and i want it yesterday. That said, i want a nice, finished, product so i will try to make the wait bareable. 

Any tips? XD

Comments

• Options
    Image result for cartman frozen
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError Why didn't i think of this! Thank you :P
  • Options
    I feel you buddy, cannot wait for Ashes
  • Options
    The wait is real.. eventually.. :smile: It's hard to contain myself :cookie:
  • Options
    I think most people on the forums are feeling that way right now :3 got to persevere :wink:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Waiting for AoC to release be like
  • Options
    Just find a few filler games to play until Ashes, that's what I am doing, outside of write in the fan stories.
  • Options
    Granthor said:
    Just find a few filler games to play until Ashes, that's what I am doing, outside of write in the fan stories.
    One of my problems! I cant seem to find a filler game... Gonna try out Bless! Any tips for filler games?
  • Options
    Kawashima said:
    One of my problems! I cant seem to find a filler game... Gonna try out Bless! Any tips for filler games?
    This! I seem to see that issue a lot lately. :o Even I have been having trouble keeping myself entertained with another game.  Lately, I've been playing a lot of Sea of Thieves. I shanty it up often to get my bard fix until Ashes.

I'm going to play Bless once it releases. o/ Maybe a lot of us will run into each other. ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    me and my friends say "we want it to be two years from now" . . . i want to play it now but i also want to play the best this game can possibly be; i make character back stories and see which ones i'm gonna make come game time to hold me over ;D