Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unreal engine 4

hey i know ist not really an AoC toppic or a Fan Art Topic but im interessted at the Unreal Engine 4 and i wanted to know if you guys can tell me if i Need some Special Things for it ? like do i Need an high end PC to run it ? or Special programming skills ?

maybe this Post helps other People too and we will see more amasing Fan arts :D

Comments

• Options
    hey i know ist not really an AoC toppic or a Fan Art Topic but im interessted at the Unreal Engine 4 and i wanted to know if you guys can tell me if i Need some Special Things for it ? like do i Need an high end PC to run it ? or Special programming skills ?

maybe this Post helps other People too and we will see more amasing Fan arts :D

Just a few questions. Are you asking what is required to run the game or are you wanting to just play around with Unreal 4? If you are going to do some developing well then you will want at least an i7 or above, at least 16 gb of ram, ssd is preferred and a graphics card....nvidia 1050 will handle it...now I say at least here but ideal would cost more. This is minimum.  If you are talking about running the game then on low settings you could get away with an i5, 8gb of ram, graphics card optional (but why do that).