Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Enchanting

Has there been any updates on the weapon/gear enchantment system in the game? I asked once during a live stream a while back, they said they would definitely have one but no details at the time. I hope the system is similar to Lineage II enchanting, IMO that was nearly a perfect system and highly addictive.

Comments

• Options
    There's a bit of information here on the wiki: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Enchanting
    But from what I've seen they haven't discussed it too much or delved into it with the audience yet.

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Okay that is a lot of helpful info, thanks! Im glad to hear that there will be a chance for item destruction. But I really want the weapons to obtain a certain aura or visual effect when they reach a certain point on the enchantment table. I love that.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if enchanting will do that, but they have mentioned that legendary weapons will have some kind of visual effect.
    "It will be a very ornate and detailed weapon, more so than any other weapon or piece of equipment in the game. It will also include some, some awesome looking effects that won't too gaudy, you know they won't be too bright and shiny so that it doesn't look good, but they will be subtle and people will notice it and know wow that guy has this weapon" - Steven Sharif

• Options
    Yes! That is perfect lol, these developers are spot on
  • Options
    Legendary weapon effects are HYPE, I too am excited to see what Ashes brings to the enchanting table.