Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mobile play?

Has there been any news of plans for mobile apps for AoC? Im talking like auction house mobile, trading, or some kind of cool card game or something you can do while youre on break at work to earn progress in the game.

Comments

• Options
    nothing that i have heard of...i doubt they have done much but maybe discuss the idea this early in development. i would like something as well though. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Steven said it is something they are looking at but won't promise.
    He briefly commented on  having small parlor games on an app you could potentially play with people inside Taverns etc. 
    And have your typical inventory and guild management. 
  • Options
    The parlor games would be relatively easier to have on a mobile platform.  Especially considering it was part of the 1mil kickstarter goal some decent R&D will go into the games, they could potentially port to mobile. 
  • Options
    A fishing mobile game had been brought up once or twice but it seems like a stretch.
  • Options
    I think mobile would be a great addition especially for players focusing on crafting or businesses. Things like receiving notifications when a player has sent you resources, statistics, etc...  Obviously it wouldn't need to be that in-depth but it's definitely a sweet idea.
  • Options
    Its a great idea and not enough games are doing it. Either way this game will rock but fishing on my phone sounds so good xD
  • Options
    I think it's way too early to be thinking along these lines, though an app for the forums would be great...
  • Options
    No official word.
  • Options
    Something that doesn't need any focus right now. 
  • Options
    Mobile FTW!
  • Options
    Mobile apps and loot boxes please :trollface:
  • Options
    I think mobile doesnt need to be priority.
    PC game should be first