Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Voyager Pre-Order Pack...changed???

I'm certain that just last week the Voyager Pre-Order Pack included access into Alpha 1 but now it says "Alpha 2" ?????

When?  Wha??  How!??

Comments

• Options
    I want to say it was always like that. Looking at the packs, as they go up each pack adds a testing phase to it.
  • Options
    Could have just been a typo to be sure.  Just super disappointed because i saw the $250 Alpha 1 access and have spent the better part of the last couple of weeks reading, watching, learning everything i could about AOC (such as the NDA allows) just so i didn't make another "Landmark" error - finally after the rave-reviews from PAX East i decide to pull the trigger...go into the Store and the $250 option no longer includes Alpha 1 - i assure you it most definitely did previously.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    $250 is way too cheap, especially this late. the summer kickstarter package "Braver of Worlds" was $550 and that was the first to include Alpha 1. Probably read it wrong, doubt they would typo that.
  • Options
    Yeah I remember clearing reading 250 for alpha 2, 500 for alpha 1. 
  • Options
    I stand doubly corrected then :)  Not sure how in the heck i could have been so mistaken and I've been on that Store page a dozen times now...surely i would have noticed at least once but i s'pose anything is possible!

Thanks for the insight folks.  We'll see you all (hopefully) in 2019!