Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Elephant in room, slowly creeping up on you

Comments

• Options
    I choose option 8.

Hit on elephant, ask it out, buy it drinks and dinner, then never hear from elephant again. 
  • Options
     :# 
  • Options
    Thank god im not the only one who thinks the same about that post :)
  • Options
    I like getting baited by Gothix :smile:
  • Options
    Does this mean that Gothix is a "Master bater" Ba dum tss....

Ok i will go sit in the corner now :neutral:
  • Options
    Where is my option to just chill with the elephant? 

Who wouldn't want to hang out with a ninjaphant
  • Options
    tame the elephant and make it my mount.
  • Options
    im Honored you made a thread based of my thread, and i can see so many people closing their eyes and hoping that it all will fix itself, usually they are proven wrong, but lets say this one will be the time.
  • Options
    NTBRO said:
    im Honored you made a thread based of my thread, and i can see so many people closing their eyes and hoping that it all will fix itself, usually they are proven wrong, but lets say this one will be the time.
    Please dont bring your "problem" here, this thread is simply about what to do if an elephant is in the room with you, creeping.
  • Options
    NTBRO said:
    It's fun when people don't understand they are being mocked.
  • Options
    Does this mean that Gothix is a "Master bater" Ba dum tss....

Ok i will go sit in the corner now :neutral:
    Hate to be the grammar nazi, but I believe the word you're looking for is "baiter", not "bater"....:smile:

WHEW!  Glad to get that off my chest.  Ok, done being OCD, now.  And, it's not your fault, @VoidShadow.  It's @Gothix's, for misspelling it in the first place.  :'(

Funny joke, tho.  Really!  :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Haha why i love the mmo community. You guys are such fun :blush: