Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ok your a gamer, so how do you roll?

So you know what they mean, here is the break down.

Achievers, who like to gain points and overall succeed within the game parameters, collecting all rewards and game badges.

Explorers, who like to discover all areas within the game, including hidden areas and glitches, and expose all game mechanics.

Socializers, who prefer to play games for the social aspect, rather than the actual game itself.

Beaters, who thrive on competition with other players.

So which one are you mainly?

Comments

• Options
    Conqueror, Leader, and Fashionista.
  • Options
    Kaiser.
    Image result for kaiser roll image
  • Options
    Explorer 87%; Socializer 73% ; Achiever 47%; Killer 0%
  • Options
    Exploration is my thing, followed by killing, socializing, and achieving in that general trend. I took the bartle(?) 'what type of gamer are you?' test once. It said I was equally an Explorer and Killer, I am not. However, in Ashes, I might be.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    55% Explorer, 35% Achiever, 5% Socializer, 5% Beater, 100% Remember the name.
  • Options
    I will be a well known bounty hunter or an insane criminal who will cut you hands off while you grab a potato in the wild.

• Options
    Ah .. the famed list...  I changed in different games but you know what will be true?

Broke 100% of the time, I'm always poor. 
  • Options
    I voted beater but only because I love pvp
  • Options
    I can't choose only one way. Do everything but prefer achievements and exploration a little bit more than the rest.
  • Options
    I'm equally an Achiever/Explorer/Socializer.  I want to do it all.  I'm not much of a PvPer but caravan defense/sieges sounds fun.
  • Options
    I love exploring the heights and the darkest depths so I'd have to give myself at least 40% for Exploration.  I love working as a member of a real team and not something like a team of horses attached to a chariot where you have one driver with the whip and zero opportunity to really do much more than their will; I am a team player, not a lobotomized but functional piece.

I love to do architectural building but also love the beauty of a well made mine.

I am not a fan of combat but I prefer playing a class where I can help my mates and either block/soften a blow or throw the occasional agony onto an aggressor or group thereof.

I have trouble with socializing through audio due to some ancient RL issues but being a team member means being able to communicate so I will do my best.

I am very interested in sieges and can't wait to see what become available.

Having played D&D for more years than I care to share and been a DM much of the time I enjoy getting into character but I find it hard to go too far from my true core so perhaps I might be chaotic but not any type of evil character.

The simple truth is that I cannot wait to start playing!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I prefer competitive challenging GROUP content, both PvP and PvE.

This means larger PvP battles (done between organized groups / full tactics) and challenging raids / hard dungeons from PvE side.

Solo and small group PvP is still extremely fun, and I love it.

Solo PvE is boring as hell. :)

• Options
    All of them but socializer and then some. I believe leader and conquerer were mentioned as well.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I think the biggest reason I play RPGs (MMO or otherwise) is for the story.  I love questing and all that goes with it (story, exploring, etc.).  To me an RPG is a visual book where I actually get to be the main character of the story.  While I love various other parts of RPGs (crafting, housing, etc.) if there isn't a big beautiful world with a story to lead me thru it then I'm really not all that interested.
  • Options
    you're*
     ;) 

I agree with almost everything stated already.  Story, adventure, exploration, discovery, achievement, socialization, and many other reasons.  I love gaming!

...I just wish it was more compatible with 'adulting'.  Haha
  • Options
    I'm more of a wanderer I love to learn about the lore and take in other peoples stories while travelling around the world while spreading the word of mort 
  • Options

It depends. If I'm rolling to see if I hit, then I pick up the dice with my left hand, rub them with the palms of both hands, and then toss them with my right hand. If I'm rolling to save, then I pick up the dice with my right hand, shake them in between clasped hands, then toss them with my left hand.

Works every time.

Except when it doesn't.

• Options
    Hrrrmmm ... no crafting as a choice? Bummer!

1} I really enjoy crafting & decorating - not just for myself but preferably for others! Which means crafting quests, exploration, o-yeah adventuring to harvest resources.

2} socializing

3} beating when necessary, however in groups/raids I prefer support roles.

More of a healer than a tanky.

OOOO, the a n t i c  i pa t i o n!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Crafting and exploring all day :smile:

• Options
    Crafter and explorer
  • Options
    A lot of my time will be focussed on the guild and it's progression, such is the life of a GM.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I roll with a 20 sided dice.

• Options
    Mostly achieving and then exploration. Completionist cape please!