[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Is it possible for me to link my account to another users so that they can get referral points?

So I made my account today but was told by a friend and I feel like he deserves some credit for telling be about the game. Is there anyway for me to make it so that our accounts are linked? His account is https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile/Tey.

Comments

• Not to my knowledge. As i shared with Tey, this is an inquiry that needs to be made via a support ticket. These sectors of the forums here are for discord or forums support and Moderators cannot assist with account level support items.

thanks,

This discussion has been closed.