Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forum Structure

I hesitate to suggest this because I know very little about web development but as it stands the current forum structure is a bit confusing when searching for information.  It doesn't show which page you are on when you are reading through the posts and I have a pretty terrible memory so I end up reading through the same pages multiple times.  Plus I think sub-categories would make it much more easier to navigate.  For example, in the guild category it would be great if you could have sub-categories for guild recruitments and players looking for guilds.  I would also like to see a category for crafting as it is the topic I'm most interested in.  <3

Comments

• The forums could definitely use some work, but I don't think its a priority right now and it's not as bad as the old abomination of a forum we had before ^^
  • Just like @nagash said the forums could do with some improvements but they are a lot better than what it used to be in the past :3 I don't think that it is a pressing matter though so maybe if IS have some spare time :p
  •   Obviously, I want them to devote as much of their resources to getting the game up and running as they can but even making it so you can see what page you are on would save so much of my brain power. :/
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    There are lot of things I wish they do as well but I don't see it happening saddly  :'(
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, one of my biggest wishes for a forum fix is to know what page I'm on.  Seems pretty elementary. 

My second is to have "back to top" link at the bottom of the forum page.
  • A post number would be idea to me.

I believe they are looking for a community manager - maybe when they find someone.
  • If you click on the forum and it takes you to the #latest destination, you are likely on the last page. The end of the URL should end in a p1, p2, p3, etc. depending on what page you are on.

I also agree, the forums are not perfect, but not a priority either.