Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Long-time lurker...

Well, I'm ten or so comments in despite lurking here for some time and I have never introduced my sorry-self...

Im a long-time fan of MMOs going back to the yonder years of Ultima Online (yeah showing my age here a bit... oh and "LONG LIVE THE MARDUKE EMPIRE!!! sorry old habit from my days lurking in Felucca...)

Im an old tester witha few games under my belt, primarily Blizz's games (yes I did actually beta test WoW, Forsaken were waaaay cooler back in those days were we had to run from Pally's cause their smite actually affected all us Dead-head rogues, but hey we could hold our breathe for an unlimited time underwater... so basically the same eh?) and randomly Squeenix's random forrays into the MMO landscape (FF11 and 14, that last one was a huge trainwreclk!!!).

in IRL im a broke engineering tech working long hours, but by night I lurk around as a mediocre PvP'er who likes trade wars in MMO vidja games and undercutting markets and I hope to see ya in the upcoming trade wars in Verra!

Comments