Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Have the 5/4 Q&A question thread questions been answered yet?

So Steven had noticed after the ending of the stream that questions had been posted since 4/27 to allow us to vote on questions we wanted answered. He said he'd put aside some time on the 5th to answer some of them. I'm just curious if I've missed this post or if it was posted on a different stream or video. I tried asking on Discord (honestly feels like the preferred platform over the forums) but the voluntary mod pretty much said they'll be answered when they're answered. Just wondering if anyone has any other info regarding this. Not a big deal but I did post and vote through the forums since I can't use the discord because of work or being busy (figured it was the whole point of the week's worth of voting for questions).

Comments

• Options
    Give the guy a break. Its the weekend for him. Even if he answers sometime during the week it will be fine.
  • Options
    Give the guy a break. Its the weekend for him. Even if he answers sometime during the week it will be fine.

I'm just curious if I missed something (and bitter about discord getting more attention than the forums tbh)
  • Options
    Has always been the case that there is a perceived bias towards the Discord Darlings. So much so that they went to a random key drawing instead of the hand-picked when the disparity was pointed out. These forums have always been an afterthought this year compared to the instant response that people get to their feedback in a live chat with the man in charge. It has gotten better over the last couple months and the feeling that they never look at stuff over here is being reduced, but it is still a too little butter over too much bread sort of situation. Spend too much time here and other media feels neglected.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    I have mentioned it to him just now. Can see that he is currently in process of providing several answers =)

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/39088/official-livestream-may-4th-3-pm-pst-q-a-thread#latest

This discussion has been closed.