Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

anyone reads " the legendary moonlight sculptor " or " overgeared " and thinks of this game ?

i am hoping this game could be exactly like the two novels where there is hidden classes through hidden quests.

Comments

• Options
    Yasssss I totally agree I really hope there's something like that check out my post on professions you might like the discussions
  • Options
    Sounds great and all but the chances of something like hidden classes happening is unlikely :3
  • Options
    True the chances are low ,but if it were, just think of the cool things that could happen!
  • Options
    In order for there to be a hidden class, it would actually need to be a hidden archetype since all classes are actually just two archetypes merged together (kind of).

In order to add just one archetype, they would actually be adding 17 classes. Adding two archetypes means 36 classes and three archetypes means 57 more classes.

It would be cool - but it's a LOT of work.
  • Options
    If there is a hidden lich class that can be unlocked by killing everyone I would do that ^^
  • Options
    Not possible with the current deseign.