Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Where will you live in the game?

With lots of choices to call home, where do you see yourself setting up your home base. Where will home be for you?

Comments

• Options
    I'm going back home to my tomb Nagashizzar
  • Options
    Freehold! <3 Would like to be as close to the wild as possible~ I can wake up and step outside, stretch my arms and admire the view~ Pick up my rucksack, hop on my caravan and venture into the wilderness and start gathering :D
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Freehold! <3 Would like to be as close to the wild as possible~ I can wake up and step outside, stretch my arms and admire the view~ Pick up my rucksack, hop on my caravan and venture into the wilderness and start gathering :D
    That does sound nice ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    On top of the horde of loot I have stole......... errr legally collected over my journey. I mean, I would never ever take if off the bodies of people or caravans I have ambushed or anything.

P.S. @Diura In a completely non-related topic what time do you think your caravan will be departing?
  • Options
    In my own freehold, preferably close to a river so that getting water for my elite pure breed horses won't be an issue :D
  • Options
    I'd like to either build a shack in the forest or something with a long dock on a lake or ocean.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    To have a freehold in a beautiful spot where I can grow fruits and veggies, near the ocean where I can fish and/or hop on my boat; with a tavern where I can sell the food and drink I make, and where we can play games from all races and people can sleep and I give out quests; and I have all the processing gizmos I need with my merchant selling my products; and a caravan stops by to transport and sell me goods.  Just the simple life. :wink:
  • Options
    Gods you guys make it sound like the house in the cities are all slums ^^
  • Options
    Away from society.
  • Options
    I'll likely start off in a coastal node, but will strive to have my own ship completed as soon as they release the sea content.
  • Options

Going to live in my own Iron Ring.

• Options
    Where do you think the best place for a profitable Tavern would be?  Outside a Town's gates (might get destroyed by looters if the town does), on a road in-between towns, in the Wilderness?
  • Options
    I'm crashing on some lucky so-and-so's couch
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    You can stay any time just give me time to make your grave comfy 
  • Options
    A hobo bounty hunter living off the land :wink:
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I have no couch :(
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    lexmax said:
    A hobo bounty hunter living off the land :wink:
    A man of legend, without a home to call his own. Solid Lexmax
  • Options
    I kinda wondering how many people are going to make an iron throne.
  • Options
    Preferably, I can find an idea, isolated location, where I construct my mage tower...

Image result for sorcerers tower art

A place where I can abide, without outside distractions disturbing my arcane research, and experimentation, without fear of reprisal from the ignorant masses.  Where I can read in solace, and pore of ancient tomes of forgotten lore.  Engross myself in mixing new, and strange, chemical, and alchemical, concoctions.  Delve into the art of enchanting.

Of course, I will depart from my lair, now and again, for a bit of adventure.  To scour the outside world for esoteric findings, that interest me.  To stay up to date on the happenings in the world around me.  But, eventually, I will retire back to my abode, in solitude, to begin my research anew...

• Options
    A free spirit of the land roaming where I can.   
  • Options
    I'll be living in my Tavern
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Preferably, I can find an idea, isolated location, where I construct my mage tower...

A place where I can abide, without outside distractions disturbing my arcane research, and experimentation, without fear of reprisal from the ignorant masses.  Where I can read in solace, and pore of ancient tomes of forgotten lore.  Engross myself in mixing new, and strange, chemical, and alchemical, concoctions.  Delve into the art of enchanting.

Of course, I will depart from my lair, now and again, for a bit of adventure.  To scour the outside world for esoteric findings, that interest me.  To stay up to date on the happenings in the world around me.  But, eventually, I will retire back to my abode, in solitude, to begin my research anew...

You could always rent out a spire in Nagashizzar, You will get free access to souls and workers plus no one cares what you do here. Plus the rents low just ignore the rat men running around.
  • Options
    As soon as I can build my own boat, I'll be living there if I can!

Imagine how cool it would be if they had harbors and moorings for people who want to live in boats?  Or rather, adventure by day and find safe haven in a harbor by night (if not choosing to adventure)?
  • Options
    nagash said:

You could always rent out a spire in Nagashizzar, You will get free access to souls and workers plus no one cares what you do here. Plus the rents low just ignore the rat men running around.
    lol As tempting as the offer may be, I'm afraid I'll have to decline, friend @nagash.  Past events have taught me that two megalomaniacal entities occupying the same space, usually produces disastrous results.  :p

Though, I may take you up on that generous offer of free souls.  >:)
  • Options
    nagash said:

lol As tempting as the offer may be, I'm afraid I'll have to decline, friend @nagash.  Past events have taught me that two megalomaniacal entities occupying the same space, usually produces disastrous results.  :p

Though, I may take you up on that generous offer of free souls.  >:)
    Oh I understand well you are always welcome to use my resource  
  • Options
    Ignore @Nagash he hates healers.  I once tried to order coffee from his Starbucks and got booed out of the store.  Literally, the ghosts helped.
  • Options
    I'm really not sure. It depends on the relationships I establish in-game. I may spend most of my time crafting for my guild, or out at my own place doing my own thing, or out and about killing stuff. I really don't know ... good question.
  • Options
    Ignore @Nagash he hates healers.  I once tried to order coffee from his Starbucks and got booed out of the store.  Literally, the ghosts helped.
    Sir I only serve the best vintage of blood and tea none of this coffee you speak of now stay out or my ghost will do more than just boo you 
  • Options
    I suppose the best answer for now is a free-hold, as I do want to try my hand at making a home. However, I want to play a shaman as my first and I feel for the character I'd want to be nomadic, or perhaps find a good guild and call their hall home and just spend lots of time away.
  • Options
    Freehold tower in middle of a Forest to Rule as Galadriel did ......Being an Enchantress. Would you dare to travel here? ...Risk being put under a spell and never heard from again. ...