Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need Clarification on the Kick Starter/Summer Event

When did the original kick starter end? Like what date?
And did the same date apply to the websites side of the kick starter?

What about the summer event? When did that start and end? 

Comments

• Also, who do I contact for my kick starter key? 
  • As for the date it was last year I think it was 45 days from the 4th of this month.  As for your key you should of got it in the email you provided to the kickstarter.  If you didn't you can contact the support from the forms and they should be able to help you out, you'll most likely need the conformation email sent to you by kickstarter, since it has your confirmation code and what number of backer you are.
  • Kida said:
    When did the original kick starter end? Like what date?
    And did the same date apply to the websites side of the kick starter?

What about the summer event? When did that start and end? 
    The Kickstarter ended in June 2017 I think.

When the Kickstarter finished you would have been sent an email that tells you to make an account here and that should have record pledge on the Kickstarter.

I'm not sure when the summer event ended but @un@UnknownSystemError may know more

You will get your key when it's your time to play the game e.g alpha 0 can test now alpha 1 end of this year and so on 

Hope that helps

• So I haven't checked my email since I bought it and honestly I can't find it. I have this account now, would I be able to place my founder purchase on to this one or just make a new one? Sorry I am very confused on how this works and I actually tried contacting AoC Support but no reply in weeks. 
  • this is the email you should have gotten 

without the code you can't activate your account 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Hi @Kida !

We have a handy guide here to help you find your KS or Summer Key!

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/36172/what-to-do-if-youve-not-received-lost-your-kickstarter-backer-code/p1

If you have tried all of these steps and no success then it would be best to bump your customer service ticket!

Hope this helps!
  • Quick question before i move on to the link, does this apply only to Kick Starters OR does this apply to those who purchased the same deal but on the direct website instead of the kick starter website @Diura

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    I've sent you a message @Kida :)
  • Since other people may read this with same problem. These steps would only apply to those from Kickstarter. Purchased from the direct website does not require special steps to link your account, since you are using that account when you purchase. If you buy something on the site and it doesn't appear within 24 hours (usually instant, but sometimes delayed), then raise hell with CS.
  • Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign ended 3 June 2017.
    Summer crowdfunding campaign ended 22 July 2017.