Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Timming plan for "Invite to Closed Alpha - Phase 2"

Since delivery was proposed as December 2018 for release of this game:

1. Do we have a timing plan for the remainder of the testing phases.

2. Are we on schedule for a December release?

Comments

• The game was never scheduled for 2018 Alpha 1 was supposed to be in December of 2018.  They are currently ahead of schedule for Alpha 1 it's now 4th quarter of this year.  I think the projected release date was late 2019 to 2020, but I'm not too sure of that.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Cheap said:
    The game was never scheduled for 2018 Alpha 1 was supposed to be in December of 2018.  They are currently ahead of schedule for Alpha 1 it's now 4th quarter of this year.  I think the projected release date was late 2019 to 2020, but I'm not too sure of that.
    He is correct the game is years away from being finished but alpha 0 testing is ongoing and the alpha one tests start sometime at the end of this year

• Cheap said:
    The game was never scheduled for 2018 Alpha 1 was supposed to be in December of 2018.  They are currently ahead of schedule for Alpha 1 it's now 4th quarter of this year.  I think the projected release date was late 2019 to 2020, but I'm not too sure of that.

This is the $25 pledge. There is no mention of alpha, beta or any early access. 

• nagash said:
    Cheap said:
    He is correct the game is years away from being finished but alpha 0 testing is ongoing and the alpha one tests start sometime at the end of this year

Where did you get the information that alpha 1 is at the end of the year? 

• syldon said:
    nagash said:
    Cheap said:

The delivery of the kickstarter rewards was estimated for December 2018. This is very different to the delivery of the game itself, which has never had an official launch date. It has only ever been stated to be "before 2020".

• syldon said:
    nagash said:
    Cheap said:

The release date for Alpha 1 phase 1 was announced at PAX East.

This was further clarified in a forum post by @GMSteven.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    @ lexmax
    Thanks
  • End of Q3 early Q4 when alpha 1 has been announced to start. That was said at Pax by Steven. You can see the video on ashes YouTube or twitch page. We have a long while before the game is even close to being done.

See yall in Alpha One !!
  • This is Tim...he has a plan.
    Image result for tim invite plan gifs
  • This is Tim...he has a plan.
    Image result for tim invite plan gifs
    I feel like I'm in a time warp now ^^