Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Its my Birthday!!!

Its my birthday, can i please have an Alpha Zero Key? It would be the best birthday present EVER!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Shameless key begging is shameless...
  • Options
    I don't even know what to say....shameless :scream:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    well happy birthday as for the key

• Options
    If you're under 13, happy Birthday.14-18 Have a good day.

18+ shut up and go to work, no one cares.It's just another Thursday for everyone.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, but I'm thinking click bait. :s
  • Options
    happy birthday but pls stop begging for a key ^^ thx
  • Options
    Happy birthday and sorry we can all give you a kiss but no key ... sorry :P hey at least its still a K 
  • Options
    Happy late birthday!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Zaenon said:
    Its my birthday, can i please have an Alpha Zero Key? It would be the best birthday present EVER!!!!!
    Happy birthday!! I dont think begging is the best way to getting an Alpha-0 Key. Your best bet to getting a key outside of the weekly drawings is to be at the PAX events around the country or to be involved in the Ashes Discord and Twitch live streams.
    Edit: By being involved I mean in a constructive way, not in a whining I deserve something kind of way.

https://discordapp.com/invite/ashesofcreation

You can also increase your odds of an Alpha-0 Key VIA additional entries into the weekly drawing by becoming a Backer, you can do so by purchasing in digital store, also by purchasing the lowest one you will get to do from beta testing lowest price to alpha 1 testing highest price.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/ 

Best of luck in obtaining an Alpha-0 Key!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday. Best of luck on the key thing...