Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How Guild system works ?

Hello. What bother me since i heared about Ashes is Guild System cause i cant find any word about it. How does Guild is build in Ashes ? What options have GM ? What benefit have member while staying in Guild and most important for me , will GM have possibility to build his own structure in Guild like officers, quartermasters, veterans , rookies and so on. It is rly important cause there is only little % of GM's in game and mostly functions they will get to lead Guild are bad constructed. We Guild Masters are simply just ignored with our complain about those funcstion. I want to set up what a member can use in our Guild, i want to give him permmisions to acces benefits or not . Mostly i cant and members who do a lot are mad cause those who do nothing have the same benefits as the first ones. It causes problems for GM.

GM should have a lot of option  to communicate with players if he is not offline, what i mean is smth like , Guild Notes. They are showing to a member after login in and he can read what goals have Guild for this week - that is example only. 

I was playing only one MMO who had great Guild System functions and it was Lineage 2.

So, how does Guild works in Ashes ?

Comments

• Options
    The main developer was a guild leader in mmos and Lineage 2 is one that he has mentioned in interviews as one of his favorites. You can expect there to be a plethora of tools available to guilds. Here are some quotes from the Discord to help you along in your search for answers.

• Options
    That is all i wanted to know, thak you very much, im a so happy to read it :)