Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

To those asking how to get into Alpha-0 and beyond

2»

Comments

• Even misplaced commas can change the meaning, not just spelling.
    A panda eats shoots and leaves.
    A panda eats, shoots, and leaves.
    Image result for panda gif eating bamboo
    Image result for panda shooting guns gif
    Image result for panda leaving gif
  • Even misplaced commas can change the meaning, not just spelling.
    A panda eats shoots and leaves.
    A panda eats, shoots, and leaves.
    Image result for panda gif eating bamboo
    Image result for panda shooting guns gif
    Image result for panda leaving gif
    All I care about is Pandas 
  • Good Lord
  • Update July 2018: After the Month of July 2018 you will no longer be able to purchase the package that includes Alpha-1. All packages purchased after July 31st 2018 will only include alpha-2 or later test phases depending on the level of purchase. Alpha-1 will only allow up to 10k players in the test phase from an earlier statement from Steven. Once that number is hit the only way to receive Alpha-1 Testing will be by lottery invites.

Good Luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
  • I am confused.  I just purchased the Alpha-0 and have no game to download.  Did I just purchase a $75.00 maybe entry into Beta?  The documentation is pretty awful for a minimum $75 game with no clear language on what or when you are actually buying anything.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
     No one has "purchased" A0. It is a lottery/won key system only. The $75 pack gives access to B2 which has no set release date yet, but will be later in 2019. If you want to get in the game right now, you need to win a key. Similar odds to lightning striking your house on a specific date. A1 is the first purchaseable access($500) in early Q4 (Oct) this year and is a not always up testing phase. The alphas and betas are for testing. If you think you are going to be playing the game you will see at launch because Steam has conditioned you to see that as a viable product, you will be disappointed here.
  • People don't seem to understand, you aren't buying into a game that is ready for launch. This is to test, help with bugs and communicate constructive information to the development teams.

@Second_Chance : YOU CAN'T PURCHASE ALPHA-0. 

@Second_Chance everything that is purchasable in the store has everything clearly labeled. One would "think" you would do some form of research before making a purchase for a game that isn't anywhere close to being launched; guess that's not the case.