Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Concept Art] 2nd June 2018 email

Hi Ashlings!

If you haven't already seen the email issued on 2nd of June 2018~ feast your eyes on the concept art!

Comments

• Options
    I love the silver and blue swords so much 
  • Options
    They are all very elegant weapons.
  • Options
    I hope we have a way to display such beauty in our domains, whether it is a castle or a simple cottage.
  • Options
    I hope we have a way to display such beauty in our domains, whether it is a castle or a simple cottage.
    Would be pretty cool to have a stand in your home of a gear set you have/had xD Personalise it to a set which you can admire and reminisce over~
  • Options
    We have some items already like the plague lab but I would love to have a gothic style house 
  • Options
    I'm happy with how these are turning out. Can't wait to see these on characters in game.
  • Options
    I like them.  I just wish they were a bit less ornate (unless these are upper tier weapons).  I tend to prefer a simpler, more realistic skin for weapons and armor.  I'm a bit of a military history buff so I prefer a more realistic look.  That being said I can see these fitting into a certain type of aesthetic for the world.

• Options
    I'm happy with how these are turning out. Can't wait to see these on characters in game.
    They remind me so much of the high elves from Warhammer. I mean the white lion and phoenix wing bows ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    They remind me so much of the high elves from Warhammer. I mean the white lion and phoenix wing bows ^^
    Yes, high elves, my favorite enemy. Good ol swordmasters. 

...wasn't it a high elf princess sacrificed to raise Nagash? 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Yes, high elves, my favorite enemy. Good ol swordmasters. 

...wasn't it a high elf princess sacrificed to raise Nagash? 
    it was the  Fey Enchantress who was killed to bring me back but Arkhan also killed Eltharion