Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The crazy collector & looking-at-flowers-instead-of-fighting season is here!

Hello people! ^-^
So, been looking at this game a few weeks and I'M SO EXCITED! I have been playing MMOs and MMORPGs since years back and I must say, nothing has dragged me in like Ashes of Creation. Im really excited to run around in this new world. The graphics are amazing from the videos & screenshots and I will for sure end up kilometers from my quest by exploring all the beautiful places. [Insert picture of me as a level 3 looking around in a forest of wayyyy too high level mobs].
A bit about me then!
Y'all can call me Sumr (you read it as the season Summer) and Im the most confused person ever. I like building in games and owning houses and land, a real potato. But exploring is also one of the bigger calls for me. So yeah, expect finding me stuck in a tree because I was going to look at the leaf graphic.
And Im not a native English speaker so I will try to write on some half broken English while I try to not get lost somewhere.
I really hope to meet y'all in game, and be a part of this community! :smiley:

Comments