Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Happy to be part of this :]

Hi everyone !

Here i come, one representant of french gaming community ^^ Sorry in advance if i use words in a wrong way, i'm not here to be rude... But the legend saying that french people are very bad in english is true haha (there is only one french in this video... Will you find it ? x)  )

Anyway ! I'm very glad to be here, i deeply thank a friend of my for having me inform than the AoC project was existing :) I've watch for about a month, and yes i've pledge.
I'm definetly convinced about the work here and about the vision of the final product.
I'm just sad about one thing : discovering only now that a MMO RPG focusing on the most important (and now totaly forgotten) mecanics for a "mmo" game was being developped -of course this is my opinion only. I would have love participate the kickstarter, but... Most important is to be here now =]

See you AoC community !

Comments