Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Next Live Stream

So the Next Live Stream is June 4 at 3 pm PST, is this correct?
Also where are the live stream events advertised?

Comments

• Options
    An email was sent out to all backers. And the Discord has had it displayed in #news for a week. If you didn't receive an email, check your spam folders and such. Since they do a mass mailing it may have gotten swept up if you haven't specifically safelisted them.
  • Options
    An email was sent out to all backers. And the Discord has had it displayed in #news for a week. If you didn't receive an email, check your spam folders and such. Since they do a mass mailing it may have gotten swept up if you haven't specifically safelisted them.
    Awesome, Thank you I'll check it out when I get home.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Ayon said:
    So the Next Live Stream is June 4 at 3 pm PST, is this correct?
    Also where are the live stream events advertised?

You can find the livestream aired tomorrow at
    6 P.M. EST or 3 P.M. Pacific
  • Options
    xschlemmx said:

You can find the livestream aired tomorrow at
    6 P.M. EST or 3 P.M. Pacific
    Yes that's 8PM AEST :)
  • Options
    The internet is great for converting time.   What I ever did without it I'll never know! It's much quicker then my calculations ever were,  that's for sure!
  • Options
    Ayon said:

Yes that's 8PM AEST :)
    8:00 AM Tuesday, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
  • Options
    Additionally, you will want to add Community@IntrepidStudios.com and Contact@IntrepidStudios.com to your email contacts list to avoid any messages received from being filtered to spam folders and/or blocked.