Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from Denmark!

Hey guys.

Just found AoC yesterday and has spent literally every free moment researching it. I'm pretty damn excited so far!
I've been playing MMO's since forever, because I'm an old fart, and I really have high hopes for this one. My biggest worry is always community, I struggle to find like-minded people in my time-zone most of the time, but I've gotten a fairly good first impression here.

So, yeah. Hi. This is me. You can say hi whenever, I guess. :)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Welcome to our Ashes home away from home. For now anyways!   This has been a nice place to meet people from all over and share thoughts and ideas.  Many European people here.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of fine company!
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes Dekina ^^
  • Options
    Look at his big cute eyes, just makes you want to love him from the start. Welcome to this battlefield forum. Make sure to leave a lot of dead bodies in your way to mark your territory, so once we get into the game, everyone will revear your name.
  • Options
    Welcome young mage in training
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome young mage in training
    *cough*High Priest, thank you very much*cough*

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest