Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

June 2018 Store Items

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2018 in Ashes of Creation Design
I would like when you click details on the items that you would get a much larger picture of the concept art; I find the illustration is too small to see details.  I would also like more detail descriptions of the items.

On the Star Chaser, is this a skin for a guild sized ship?  I ask because there are so many rowing positions.  This would be nice to know so people will understand what size they are purchasing and if it is for a ship operated by an individual or a group of some sort.

Comments

• Options
    Great questions!
  • Options
    I 100% agree. I find it takes a few days before the larger images start to float around and get found. They seem to be out there, but not on the site which it unfortunate..
    I also find a great lack of proper detailing on what a lot of these items are. I find so many people going to "questions" in the AoC Discord after release just to find out exactly what they are every month. Including myself. A lot of people don't even know what some of the items are when you go there to ask at first either. It would just be much more easier if the store had more details from the get go. I would sincerely appreciate this myself.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I would like when you click details on the items that you would get a much larger picture of the concept art; I find the illustration is too small to see details.  I would also like more detail descriptions of the items.

On the Star Chaser, is this a skin for a guild sized ship?  I ask because there are so many rowing positions.  This would be nice to know so people will understand what size they are purchasing and if it is for a ship operated by an individual or a group of some sort.

It's a self-driving ship. It's like a compass that always points North except this one points wherever you set it. I made all of that up. I have no idea.
  • Options
    Some really good points raised; further detail and images would be greatly appreciated. May also result in more sales as well, which is never a bad thing!
  • Options
    All of these suggestions are good - but it just makes my wallet hurt more.
  • Options
    https://steemit.com/mmorpg/@sunfrog/everything-in-the-ashes-of-creation-store-june-2018

I resized the pics but larger hi-rez images would be better. Look at the cap. It's larger on it's own. I had to down size it.

I can't afford all these things and I don't know what to leave out 'cause I want them all.
  • Options
    Yeah I'd love to have access to all the past concept art with a larger image with the flavor text for the wiki(s)
  • Options
    I just wish we had more flavour text for items just to add some more lore
  • Options
    They posted the larger images on discord