Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Seer of the Infinite (Pet)

The description states "Gaze into the infinite abyss and know the path ahead" is that more of a metaphorical reference or will this pet allow you to see hidden paths?

Comments

• Options
    It's a pet skin so most likely just flavor text.
  • Options
    I think that was a passing phase meant to bring up images of h.p love craft
  • Options
    J_M_O_ said:
    The description states "Gaze into the infinite abyss and know the path ahead" is that more of a metaphorical reference or will this pet allow you to see hidden paths?
    Hears to hoping Intrepid likes sneaky hints and tidbits that relate to in-game content just like us!
  • Options
    Whoever wrote it may have been under the influence...or just had watched The Big Lebowski.  Or maybe both?  
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Well I think it meant to be a beholder from D&D or an oculus. both are heavily influenced by h.p Lovecraft's work but mainly the f’tagan

• Options
    Definitely a beholder 
  • Options
    For those who don't follow closely I do wish items were labeled a little more clearly for when they provide no in game benefit and are skins only.  
  • Options
    Fantmx said:
    For those who don't follow closely I do wish items were labeled a little more clearly for when they provide no in game benefit and are skins only.  
    I think it up to the buyer to research before purchasing.