Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ASHES OF CREATION HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL FINALLY ANEWAGE MMORPG

HEY GUYS AND LADIES I KNOW YOUR ALL EXCITED FOR THE RELEASE OF THE GAME WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IN THE FIRST MONTH OF RELEASE

Comments

• Options
    What's with the multiple posts in caps lock ?
  • Options
    Someone is way excited and needs forum points!
    I'm excited most about the potential for the world to change and evolve, not just on a node by node basis, but also seasonally.
  • Options
    Would you please stop spamming pointless threads in all caps!?
  • Options
    Jennine said:
    I guess MARKXMMXMOROS wants to leave his "mark"  
    Maybe his cap key is stuck.  
  • Options
    Jennine said:
    I guess MARKXMMXMOROS wants to leave his "mark"  
    Maybe his cap key is stuck.  
    oh *slow clap*
  • Options
    Do you need medical attention?
  • Options
    HEY GUYS AND LADIES I KNOW YOUR ALL EXCITED FOR THE RELEASE OF THE GAME WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IN THE FIRST MONTH OF RELEASE
    A few points:
    1: anewage? Did you mean "a new age"?
    2: You're, not your. You're = you are, while your is posessive (ie your caps lock key is on).
    3: Punctuation. Please learn what it is, and how to use it. Don't believe it's important? Consider the following: "A panda eats shoots and leaves." versus "A panda eats, shoots and leaves."
    4: If your caps lock gets stuck for more than 4 hours, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to go see a doctor.

• Options
    My eyes!!!  My eyes!!!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    In the first month of AoC ill stand in the center hall T-posing singing the halo theme song XD Hope you guys join me for this exciting event. will be streamed live!