Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hives of Scum and Villany

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pirate city where you fight over neighborhood control for selling illicit gewds sounds fun. =)
  • Options
    ^Yes, but corruption doesn't need to be altered in the area to encourage that. :smile:
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    ^Yes, but corruption doesn't need to be altered in the area to encourage that. :smile:
    I'm honestly confused what your objection is besides "I don't benefit from this" ?
  • Options
    It encourages corruption which is designed as a deterrent.
  • Options
    I think this would be a good idea.. Just to have a node dedicated to some god of chaos that makes the zone somewhat dangerous to go to. I'm a pve kinda person but having a place where the rules are in favor of the lawless would be interesting. Kinda like when I played runescape eons ago. Yeh the wildy was there.. I didn't go to it but it was there and I was awed by people wondering around in it.. The scoundrels. I don't believe that just because I have no talent at killing others I should be catered to and have stuff like this tossed to the waste side. I do agree with the people saying it shouldn't involve corruption that's a game mechanic to deter others from ganking it should just not exist in the node for the lawless. 
  • Options
    I hope we can have a pirate node in the future
  • Options
    As long as no one cares that I drag my wife around by the hair (in game) I will mos def want to travel to this pirate island and kill me some of the corrupted, and drink some tea while it's hot..   :D