Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Concept Art and Images] June 4th Stream!

Hey Ashlings!

If you missed the stream on the 4th of June you can catch up here~ 

For those that just want a quick glimpse of the concept art and screenshots shared here ya go!

Here is the direct link for the super early preview of a castle siege: 
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/269431633?t=01h46m58s

Armour~

Weapons(some we've seen in the June email!)~

The Place that shall not be named?~

Textures~

Architecture and Interior~

Comments

• Options
    I do really love the buildings 
  • Options
    hold on i thought that was a rifle at first but is that just a side view of the crossbow?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    hold on i thought that was a rifle at first but is that just a side view of the crossbow?
    told you so

it always feels good to say that
  • Options
    I still want to dual wield automatic crossbows!  But I do like the look of the big rifle...I mean crossbow. 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    I still want to dual wield automatic crossbows!  But I do like the look of the big rifle...I mean crossbow. 
    I would like to see that as well but it seems a bit to high tech for the setting 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The armor and weapons look a bit too ornate IMHO.  Although I do like the look of that spiked mace.  The buildings are beautiful and that landscape looks...hot (pun intended :p )
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I would still like to see much more realistic weapon styles.  I'm getting a little tired of the over the top Asian fantasy/anime style weapon art.  History has plenty of examples of ornate & interesting designs that are actually practical and usable without resorting to weird flaring blades and exaggerated winged  cross guards that are completely impractical.

• Options
    Skalagrim said:
    I would still like to see much more realistic weapon styles.  I'm getting a little tired of the over the top Asian fantasy/anime style weapon art.  History has plenty of examples of ornate & interesting designs that are actually practical and usable without resorting to weird flaring blades and exaggerated winged  cross guards that are completely impractical.

Exactly.  You can do a more ornate look with out turning it into something you'd see in a bad 80's movie (or half the MMOs that are out right now).  I do not want my character to look like an extra from He-man and the Masters of the Universe (although has anyone ever seen Skeletor and Nagash in the same room together :p ).  These aren't the worst I've seen by far but still...well at least they aren't ginormous.

• Options
    Noemad said:
    Skalagrim said:

Exactly.  You can do a more ornate look with out turning it into something you'd see in a bad 80's movie (or half the MMOs that are out right now).  I do not want my character to look like an extra from He-man and the Masters of the Universe (although has anyone ever seen Skeletor and Nagash in the same room together :p ).  These aren't the worst I've seen by far but still...well at least they aren't ginormous.

*whistles nonchalantly* 
  • Options
    Skalagrim said:

Agreed, or at the very least it should be toned down a bit. That sword design is totally salvageable, actually; just get rid of the bottom pair of wings on the 'guard' (giant chunk of metal) and fix the blade shape and thickness. Not every aspect of the design has to be totally realistic, but unless it's just a magical artifact or a sculpture/wallhanger, it shouldn't look downright silly from a usability standpoint. This does.
  • Options
    I'm going to put in a word on this post....I like them.  They may not be practical for real life, but for a fantasy game they are beautifully executed. 
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I'm going to put in a word on this post....I like them.  They may not be practical for real life, but for a fantasy game they are beautifully executed. 
    I completely agree for a high fantasy world they are perfect
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Noemad said:
    Skalagrim said:

*whistles nonchalantly* 
    I KNEW IT!!!  :D