Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

hey guys, wellcome !

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2018 in The Newly Arrived
hello, im new here. i watch so much videos about this game and mechanics and i surprised so much. I play archeage before that and i find it interesting but this game looks more alive with the node system.

i try to find the minimum spec (cpu, ram, etc) but i didnt see it.

the question is. Is there any way i can play it or test it some how right now ?

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome! *throws confetti*
    Right now, the only way to gain definite access is through alpha1 which is in a few months in early Q4 of this year. If you don't have a pack yet, you can get access to Alpha1 in the $500 pack on the store.
  • Options
    Zainox said:
    Right now, the only way to gain definite access is through alpha1 which is in a few months in early Q4 of this year. If you don't have a pack yet, you can get access to Alpha1 in the $500 pack on the store.
    the pack about $250 give access to beta and alpha 2?
    what about alpha zero ? i still learn information right now

thank you for the answer .
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @akihiroGR ^^
  • Options
    akihiroGR said:
    Zainox said:
    the pack about $250 give access to beta and alpha 2?
    what about alpha zero ? i still learn information right now

thank you for the answer .
    The $250 pack will give you access to Alpha 2, Beta 1 and 2. Alpha 2 is said to start early next year some time.
    Alpha 0 is only available in weekly random drawing raffles. You have to get very lucky. Very few have access. Being a member here gives you a ticket into the weekly draws.

You can drop a pre-order now on the $250 pack and upgrade it later if you so like.
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! I think a safe bet for specs is a gtx960 and a i5 or similar AMD style cpu.  But considering the server count is rumored to be in the 10k (im not sure if that is right). Then a high end CPU may be required to handle all the many assets in game.akihiroGR said:
    hello, im new here. i watch so much videos about this game and mechanics and i surprised so much. I play archeage before that and i find it interesting but this game looks more alive with the node system.

i try to find the minimum spec (cpu, ram, etc) but i didnt see it.

the question is. Is there any way i can play it or test it some how right now ?