Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Question] Ships and Battles

I dont know if i missed anything but are there gonna be Seas and Ships wich you can sail like in BD or AA.
Would be awesome to have Ship Battles.

Or maybe im the only one 😅

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    There are going to be seas and ships; if they will be like BDO or AA remains to be seen.
  • I hope i remember when AA was good the thing i liked the most was the epic ship battles with a whole crew to fight with each member on a kanon 
  • Aye aye Captain!
    There will be ships and  seas and all the things that go with them, from naval ship building to combat on the sea.  Trading ships, quests, sea monsters and treasures!

• I believe there is a comment out there for a livestream question that ships and combat will be more like AA and less like BDO. Good luck on the search.
  • I believe there is a comment out there for a livestream question that ships and combat will be more like AA and less like BDO. Good luck on the search.
    I hope you are right. Definitely enjoyed that aspect of Archage. Well...I enjoyed a lot of AA without the cash shop. 
  • Here is what is known about naval aspets. I really like the bit about ships scaling to content. If you are asking if there will be naval combat in general, yes there will be. It was a kickstarter stretch goal that was reached.
  • Don't worry no body will stop you from being a pirate :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    I usually ask a question about ships and they've answered a couple of them. Here's a link to the most recent and honestly most in-depth explanation I've had to one of my questions.

https://youtu.be/ZnoHtzaQeMs
  • Thats helpfull thanks  :)

Don't worry no body will stop you from being a pirate :3
    Nobody could even without a ship then i would be the swimming pirate XD
    the pirate in me is too strong