Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A couples welcome

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hello,

My wife and I have been following Ashes for a good solid year now. Never been able to contribute until just the other month (we came into some extra funds finally and are Voyagers) We also built our dream machines to play this fantastic world on. So now Hello as we sit and wait. 

Just why this, with a bit of our back story to explain our attraction to Ashes of Creation. 
My Wife and I met long ago during the Burning Crusade... in a small guild of dungeon hunters and quests we found each other and fell for one another. me a west coaster and her the east. and a life that started with a passion for MMORPG. Then that world expanded (#sadface). It left us behind for content that was tasteless and unsatisfying, a world without a challenge of skill replaced with the stale grind of sword or spell. fast forward to now and we are happily married with 2 wonderful children but our passion still hungers for the worlds beyond. stories, adventures, monsters and shadows. 

Now it would seem that fate will align, our story of return to the MMO world and that of Verra. For when the portals open on Verra and we all step foot on the ancestral land so will we. we will return to claim our hearts desire to explore and conquer. 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome, you wonderful couple!

I am overjoyed in hearing your story, and hope that you will still have many more stories to share in the future!

Sadly, my wife wants nothing to do with video games, but she is kind enough to let me have my adventures.  I hope to see you guys around!  :D
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!  Glad to have you both joining the community. 
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes i hope both enjoy the game ^^
  • Options

Awwww a warm welcome to you both! Very cute! I hope Ashes will bring you many new adventures together!
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home, I hope you can make yourselves comfortable!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!   You are one of many couples who have found their way here.  It's a pleasure to have you both.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. we know our story is much like many others and look forward to being apart of this great adventure. I am still very green when it comes to utilizing the functions of a forum and hope to be more active with the community. this being my first post in what i hope will become many more. 
  • Options
    Sharing your happy married life are you picking a fight ? :heartbreak: Welcome to the community :3 hope you have a nice time :3
  • Options
    A great welcome to both of you enjoy the community and the new world!
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    -- his wife here.  Thank you all for the welcoming! We are very excited to be a part of this awesome community.
  • Options
    Welcome to the team
  • Options
    Welcome young mage trainees, I will guide you in the ways of destruction magic, for I am the Arch Wizard of the mages guild in Ashes.
  • Options
    Welcome to the both of you!

My boyfriend has decided to let me have AoC all for my own, so my bet is he'll join in about a month after launch. ;)
  • Options
    fun part of being a couple that plays together is that my Guardian will always have High Priest ready for a romp through the local dungeon.  

*one could almost place a bet Dekina that it wont even take a full month
  • Options
    Shadester said:
    fun part of being a couple that plays together is that my Guardian will always have High Priest ready for a romp through the local dungeon.  

“Romp”...get a room you two!!!   :p
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Shadester said:

“Romp”...get a room you two!!!   :p
    hahaha not quite the reaction i meant from it but  :*
  • Options
    Since we are used to run the same combo in other games, as you guys are, I think you could very well be correct. Less than a month. :D
  • Options
    Welcome @Shadester to you and your better half  :wink:  great intro btw, always exciting to read a new post that shows how someone is genuinely enthusiastic about a new game, so much so they have made real efforts to ensure that come release date they have everything (like new pc's, AoC game package) ready to do a smash n grab once the doors open  :wink: 
    Again welcome to the AoC famz..  :D  :D  :D