Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello everybody! ^^

Greetings!
My in game name would be lykke so you can call me like that!
I'm not used to post in forums given my shy character yet i wanted to do so in this one.
Let me say that to be honest i've never played any mmo. I've played games like diablo lll or some mobas but i've never been introduced to this genre. I wanted to try on and play an mmo game and while i was searching i found AoC. It really caught my attention and even tho i'm still gathering information about it, i have to say that i liked what i've seen so far.
I'm even thinking about buying a bundle but i wonder if that's a good idea given i've never played an mmo. Any advice would be much appreciated. Also since there are some veterans around here i would like to know if I may ask the question if there's any mmo good to start with while i can't play AoC.
Thank you for reading my post and best of luck to everyone from the forum and from AoC!
See ya around!

Comments