Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

Ashes of Creation Community Podcast Update


Hey my fellow Community Members,

quick update: due to some major personal health issues I will have to put the podcast and everything else Ashes related on pause for the unseeable future. 

Sincerely

BCG

Comments

  • Hope you get better soon.  o:)
  • Oh dear, I hope its nothing to severe and I hope you get better soon ^^ 
  • nagash said:
    Oh dear, I hope its nothing to severe and I hope you get better soon ^^ 
    Well its something not to joke about.
  • BCGiant said:
    nagash said:
    Oh dear, I hope its nothing to severe and I hope you get better soon ^^ 
    Well its something not to joke about.
    I did not mean it as a joke I was genuinely concerned, I was just asking how severe your illness was I meant nothing else sorry if it came across as a joke 
  • nagash said:
    BCGiant said:
    nagash said:
    Oh dear, I hope its nothing to severe and I hope you get better soon ^^ 
    Well its something not to joke about.
    I did not mean it as a joke I was genuinely concerned, I was just asking how severe your illness was I meant nothing else sorry if it came across as a joke 
    Dont worry didnt think you were joking :P all good, i just wanted to state that with what i am dealing with is no joke, after you asked how severe my condition is. 
  • Thank you for taking time to update the community and i hope you are able to get things worked out.  Your health...or the health of family comes way before anything game related.
  • Life comes first, all my love and support for your recovery. Its is more important to me that you are healthy and well so do whatever you need to do to make your self better <3

    If there is anything you need let me know :)
  • Malgus said:
    Life comes first, all my love and support for your recovery. Its is more important to me that you are healthy and well so do whatever you need to do to make your self better <3

    If there is anything you need let me know :)
    Bring me salt i think i might run out!!!
  • @BCGiant I hope you bounce back from whatever it is. Best wishes and good vibes going out to you. 
    Take care of yourself first and the community will be here to welcome you back with open arms and salt. lol. 

    I'll try my best to fill the void a little. Dammit I just realized that's gonna create a huge gap in what I watch on Saturdays....lol anyway best of luck. 
  • Thank you
  • Thank you for all the nice words and prayers.
  • I do hope you get better soon so you will come back to the ashes community. Have been listening to your podcasts since day one.
    A heartfelt get better asap BCG. :)  
  • Varkun said:
    I do hope you get better soon so you will come back to the ashes community. Have been listening to your podcasts since day one.
    A heartfelt get better asap BCG. :)  
    Well guess i have to hurry up than XD
  • Dygz said:
    <3
     <3 
  • @BCGiant sure thing all the salt mines belong to you :)
  • Well i will have surgery on Friday, tomorrow i will get tested again, so if i am not dead my Saturday things should be fine :)
  • best of luck with your surgery hope all goes well 
  • nagash said:
    best of luck with your surgery hope all goes well 
    Thank you :) It slowly sets in, how serious it is.
  • Salt cannot die :) I wish you the best <3
  • Comments disabled hu!

    Good to hear you are feeling better and just wanted to say a big thumbs up from me with your latest youtube offering 100% agree. 
Sign In or Register to comment.